现在到Groupon购买Gapstone Tea & Fondue的套餐只需$24.95，这是原价的半价！
The Fine Print
- Expires 120 days after purchase.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required 72hrs in advance; subject to availability. Reservations may only be made online. Not valid on holidays. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only at listed location.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Fondue is a ubiquitous staple of Swiss culture, matched only by neutrality, multiuse pocketknives, and the world’s most easy-to-draw cheese. Go for a dip with this Groupon.
$24.95 for a Cheese and Chocolate Fondue for Four ($49.90 Total Value)
Savoury cravings are satisfied with cheese fondue (a $24.95 value), which includes:
- Two small pots of melted swiss cheese
- Endless assorted french bread cubes
- Daily-featured pastries
- Assorted fruits and veggies
Sweets cravings are satisfied with chocolate fondue (a $24.95 value), which includes:
- Two personal-sized pots of Capstone’s premium semisweet dark chocolate
- Six ice-cream truffle centers
- Assorted seasonal fruits
- Featured pastries
- Choice of two fondue dips, such as coconut flakes or roasted peanuts
Capstone Tea & Fondue
When Daryl Chan founded Capstone Tea & Fondue in 2005, he did so with the intention of filling a niche: a restaurant where diners gather not only to eat but to socialize in between sips of health-conscious beverages. Today, Chan’s modified teahouse continues to host conversations over steaming pots of fondue. Edible creativity inspires savoury and sweet fusions, as diners use long-stem forks to push aside miniature pool floats and dunk seasonal fruits, fresh pastries, and french bread cubes into lagoons of melted cheese and chocolate. Wholesome potions share the menu‘s spotlight, including flavoured and herbal teas and lattes.