现在到 Memory Express的官方网站网购Kingston HyperX 3K系列240GB SATA III内置硬盘只需$159.99。
网购看到online store是没活的，但是也可以看到Richmond BC有10+的数量。
HyperX Performance at an Exceptional Price
Budget-minded gamers and enthusiasts will benefit from the lower price of Kingston’s new HyperX® 3K SSD. Its lower price means more users can experience ultra-responsive gaming, multitasking and multimedia computing power.
Powered by the second-generation SandForce® SF-2281 processor and based on SATA III (6Gb/s) interface, Kingston® HyperX 3K SSD is the ideal high-performance upgrade solution for budget-minded gamers, enthusiasts, multitaskers, overclockers and system builders.
HyperX 3K SSD comes in a sleek black and aluminum case design, accentuating the look of any power user’s system. It is available as either a stand-alone drive or in a complete upgrade kit to make installation easy and quick.
This solid-state drive combines premium 3000 program-erase cycle Toggle NAND (3K) with the second-generation SandForce® SF-2281 controller to maximize your SSD performance compared to conventional HDDs.
This Hyper-X 3K SSD loads games and applications much faster, reduces load times between game levels and increases frames per second (FPS) for an improved gaming experience, allowing quick transfers and edits of large media files.
These HyperX 3K SSD features SandForce DuraClass™ technology to provide best in class endurance; and, SandForce DuraWrite™ technology to maximize life span and durability in intensive environments.
- SandForce® SF-2281 Controller
- Reknowned Kingston Hyper-X Performance, Quality and Reliability
- High-speed SATA Rev 3.0 (6Gb/s) transfer speeds
- Advanced Wear Leveling Technology
- User-Configurable Over Provisioning
- Performance: incredible speeds for enhanced productivity
- Reliable: much less likely to fail than a standard hard drive
- Shock-Proof: dropping your notebook no longer means losing your data
- Cool & Quiet: runs silent and with no moving mechanical parts to generate heat
- Innovative: uses NAND Flash memory components
- Supports TRIM: enhances device wear leveling by eliminating merge operation for all deleted data blocks
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® SP2 or Windows® XP SP3
- Available SATA III Port, Supports SATA II with reduced performance
|Type||Kingston HYPER-X 3K SSD Series|
|Flash Type||MLC NAND (3k P/E Cycles)|
|Sequential Bandwidth2||SATA 6Gbps:
Read: up to 555MB/s
Write: up to 510MB/s
|Sustained Random 4KB IOPS3 (I/O Operations per Sec.)||Reads: up to 40,000 IOPS typically
Writes: up to 57,000 IOPS typically
|Interface||SATA III, supports SATA II with reduced performance|
|Form Factor||2.5″ Industry Standard Hard Drive Form Factor|
|Life Expectancy||1.0 Million Hours (MTBF)|
|Typical Power Consumption||Idle: 0.455W
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 70° C (32 ~ 158° F)
Storage: -40 ~ 85° C (-40 ~ 185° F)
|Vibration Resistance||Operating: 2.17G
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||100 x 70 x 9.5mm (3.945 x 2.75 x 0.37″)|
|Weight||97g (3.8 oz.)|
- Please Note: Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide
- Based on “out-of-box performance” with ATTO Disk Benchmark 2.41. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, and usage.
- Based on “out-of-box performance” with IOMeter08
- Kingston 240GB HYPER-X 3K SSD
- Kingston 2.5″ to 3.5″ Adapter Plate
- Kingston SSD Mounting Screw Kit
Memory Express Warranty & Returns
All NEW items carry a standard Memory Express one (1) year limited warranty and all CLEARANCE items carry a 30 day limited warranty unless otherwise specified.
In-store purchases may be returned within (7) days of original purchase date unless otherwise specified. Online orders may be returned within (7) days of receiving your order unless otherwise specified.
Exchanges of equivalent products are valid within (30) days from the original Invoice date on defective products only, unless otherwise specified.
All Software, Movies, Special orders, Water-Cooling and Projector sales are Final.
Printers, Projector bulbs, printer heads and other items containing consumables will only be accepted for return or Exchange if unopened.
Environmental levies may be charged where applicable.
Returns will not be accepted on items that are missing packaging or accessories or that have been physically altered, modified or damaged (a re-stocking fee may apply). Memory Express also reserves the right to refuse returns deemed to be an abuse of our return policy.
3 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty