Get more life out of your computer and maximize your existing investment by replacing your old hard drive with a Kingston® SSDNow V300 solid-state drive. It’s the most cost-efficient way to dramatically improve the responsiveness of your system — and it’s less disruptive than migrating your data to a new system.
SSDNow V300 features an LSI® SandForce® controller customized for Kingston and optimized for next-generation Flash memory to deliver the utmost in quality and reliability from two leading SSD brands. Because it’s made with solid-state components and has no moving parts, it’s shock-proof and withstands drops and bumps.
- Fast — 10x faster than a 7200RPM hard drive
- High Quality — features an LSI® SandForce® controller customized for Kingston
- Reliable — with no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than standard hard drives
- Economical design optimized to make migrating to an SSD more affordable
- Convenient — all-in-one kits with all the components for easy installation
- Multiple capacities — to fit your workload
- Guaranteed — three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability
|Drive Type||2.5″ Soild State Drive (SSD)|
|Max Random 4k Read/Write||up to 85,000 / up to 55,000 IOPS|
|Vibration||Operating: 2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)
Non-operating: 20G Peak (10–2000Hz)
|Power Consumption||0.640W Idle / 1.423 W Read / 2.052 W Write|
|Dimensions||70 x 100 x 7 mm|
Memory Express Warranty & Returns
All NEW items carry a standard Memory Express one (1) year limited warranty and all CLEARANCE items carry a 30 day limited warranty unless otherwise specified.
In-store purchases may be returned within (7) days of original purchase date unless otherwise specified. Online orders may be returned within (7) days of receiving your order unless otherwise specified.
Exchanges of equivalent products are valid within (30) days from the original Invoice date on defective products only, unless otherwise specified.
All Software, Movies, Special orders, Water-Cooling and Projector sales are Final.
Printers, Projector bulbs, printer heads and other items containing consumables will only be accepted for return or Exchange if unopened.
Environmental levies may be charged where applicable.
Returns will not be accepted on items that are missing packaging or accessories or that have been physically altered, modified or damaged (a re-stocking fee may apply). Memory Express also reserves the right to refuse returns deemed to be an abuse of our return policy.