Whether you’re wanting to give high bandwidth to your Ethernet-ready devices in your entertainment system or you want to add wireless capability to your existing wired network, the Wireless N450 MediaBridge®/Access Point is perfect for you.
Wireless Bridge Mode – Great for connecting your entertainment system to your existing wireless network
With 4 Gigabit Ports, you can connect any Ethernet-enabled devices such as cable/satellite boxes, game consoles, Internet-ready TV or Network Attached Storage (NAS) to your existing wireless network for blazing wired speeds.
Access Point Mode – Extend your existing wired network
Connect the Wireless N450 MediaBridge®/Access Point to an existing wired network to extend it wirelessly. Stream HD videos to the far corners of your home or play online games without any skipping or delays.
Dual Band – Great performance for everything you do
The dual band technology in the Wireless N450 MediaBridge®/Access Point means you can select either 2.4GHz or 5GHz wireless signals to adjust for your different networking needs. You can do all you normally do with your network using the 2.4GHz band. The 5GHz band helps avoid interference by providing a clearer wireless band for HD signals.
- Up to 450Mps1
- Selectable Dual band 2.4GHz or 5GHz
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- IEEE 802.11n/g/a Compliant
- One-Touch AP Configuration
- Built-in Network QoS
- Supports Secure Wireless Encryption Using WPA™ or WPA2™ Security
- WPS (Wi-Fi® Protected Setup™) for simple Push-Button Wireless Network Configuration
- Supports IPv6
- 24/7 Basic Installation Support5
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Windows® 73, Windows Vista®3, Windows® XP SP33 or Mac OS X® (10.4)4
- Internet Explorer® v7 or Mozilla® Firefox® v3.0
- Network Interface Card
- CD-ROM Drive
For Internet Access:
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
Recommended System Requirements:
For Optimal Wireless Performance, use with:
- Wireless N750 Dual Band Router (DIR-835)
|Operations Modes||AP 2.4GHz
|Interface||4 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
1 x WPS Push Button
USB 2.0 Port
|Security||Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
|Power Input||DC 12V|
|Temperature||Operating: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)|
|Humidity||Operating: 0% to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||10.18″ x 8.19″ x 2.68″|
- Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link Wireless N devices.
- Latest software and documentation are available at http://support.dlink.com.
- Computer must adhere to Microsoft’s recommended System Requirements.
- The software included with this product is not Mac-compatible.
- 24/7 Basic Installation Support is available only in the USA for the first 30 days from date of original purchase.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
- Wireless N450 MediaBridge®/Access Point
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD-ROM5 with Product Documentation